Friday 15 February 2013

A busy year ahead

Well 2013 has started with being accepted into Potfest in the Park
this is going to be as well as doing the craft shows and supplying galleries so a busy year ahead.

I have had some great new galleries in the last few months

The National Glass Centre in Sunderland had bought some work for their showcase exhibition area

O'Neils Gallery in Bath, has a selection of work for their recent opening in November so hoping he has a great start

Limekiln Gallery in Calstock only a mile from me has been taking my work since late last year 

Karensa Art, a gallery in Padstow have just taken some new work today for their re-opening tomorrow



I have been making some naked raku pieces over the last few months and plan to make more, I have been experimenting with clay mixes to get a whiter smoother clay to get some finer shapes so lots of things on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment